WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB
Do you enjoy interacting and connecting with patients? Are you passionate about providing best-in-class patient care? Join the Vision Associates team today in this Float Optician job in Louisville, KY.
As a Float Optician, you will need to be highly organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and customer service focused. In this position, you will be responsible for selling eyewear products and handling administration duties to a loyal customer base where patient care always comes first.
Some benefits of working at Vision Associates include:
- Health, vision, life, and dental insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase plan with employer match
- 8 hour shift; Monday to Friday schedule
- Discounted eyewear
Join the team and apply for our Float Optician job today!
- Work with patients to solve their visual needs and build loyalty to the practice and dispensary.
- Analyze, resolve, and correct customer service issues.
- Provide an excellent patient experience while working towards meeting persona, practice, and company goals.
- Check that our finished eyewear meets our optical standards, as well as customer requirements and requests
- Learn and support the policies and procedures for opening, closing, and operating the dispensary.
- Ensure best practices are delivered to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Work independently with regular communication and support from your District Manager.
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice doctors, leadership, and staff.
- Travel required between multiple practices.
Skills & Qualifications
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-3 years previous experience in the optical industry.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.