Do you enjoy interacting and connecting with patients? Are you passionate about providing best-in-class patient care? Join the Vision Associates team today in this Licensed Optician job with Benaim Eye, LLC.
When you join Vision Associates, you will make a direct impact on the lives of patients and help them find the product that best fits their needs. Here, you will feel inspired by both leadership and your fellow team members as you set your own goals and create a career path that is right for you.
It’s the best of both worlds when you join the Vision Associates team as an Licensed Optician! Our unique business model means you’ll enjoy all the perks of working in a private practice, like a great schedule and a loyal patient following, while enjoying the advantages of a larger company, like great benefits, bonuses, and career growth opportunities. With competitive pay, generous vacation time, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, you will feel valued and excited to grow your career. Bring your communication skills and optical knowledge to work each day and experience an exciting career in this Licensed Optician job.
If you are a self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented Licensed Optician, this is the perfect job for you. Join the Vision Associates team and apply for our Licensed Optician job today!
Benaim Eye, LLC is a member of the Vision Associates Network. Benaim Eye, LLC partners with Vision Associates to provide best-in-class optical dispensary management at their location. Employed by Vision Associates, Licensed Opticians will work independently within the Benaim Eye, LLC location with full support of the Vision Associates Network.
- Work with patients to solve their visual needs and build loyalty to the practice and dispensary.
- Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues.
- Provide an excellent patient experience while working towards meeting persona, practice, and company goals.
- Learn and support the policies and procedures for opening, closing, and operating the dispensary.
- Ensure best practices are being delivered to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Work independently with regular communication and support from your District Manager.
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice doctors, leadership, and staff.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in retail and/or optical industry.
- State licensure required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
Questions About Careers?