Why You'll Love This Job
Do you enjoy interacting and connecting with patients? Are you passionate about providing best-in-class patient care? Join the Vision Associates team today in this Optician job with Florida Eye Specialist.
When you join Vision Associates, you will make a direct impact on the lives of patients and help them find the product that best fits their needs. Here, you will feel inspired by both leadership and your fellow team members as you set your own goals and create a career path that is right for you.
It’s the best of both worlds when you join the Vision Associates team as an Optician! Our unique business model means you’ll enjoy all the perks of working in a private practice, like a great schedule and a loyal patient following, while enjoying the advantages of a larger company, like great benefits, bonuses, and career growth opportunities. With competitive pay, generous vacation time, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, you will feel valued and excited to grow your career. Bring your communication skills and optical knowledge to work each day and experience an exciting career in this Optician job.
If you are a self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented Optician, this is the perfect job for you. Join the Vision Associates team and apply for our Optician job today!
Florida Eye Specialist is a member of the Vision Associates Network. Florida Eye Specialist partners with Vision Associates to provide best-in-class optical dispensary management at their location. Employed by Vision Associates, Opticians will work independently within the Florida Eye Specialist location with full support of the Vision Associates Network.
- Work with patients to solve their visual needs and build loyalty to the practice and dispensary.
- Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues.
- Provide an excellent patient experience while working towards meeting persona, practice, and company goals.
- Learn and support the policies and procedures for opening, closing, and operating the dispensary.
- Ensure best practices are being delivered to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Work independently with regular communication and support from your District Manager.
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice doctors, leadership, and staff.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in retail and/or optical industry.
- State licensure and certifications (where applicable).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
Questions About Careers?